I’m taking a quick break from my usual posts to announce an exciting upcoming happening which I’m honoured to be a part of:
On June 28th, I’m teaching at an online event designed for small business owners, solo practitioners, entrepreneurs, and anyone interested in growing their business – the free Small Business Marketing Joysummit. I’ll be joining a really amazing group of 10 speakers who are experts on everything from SEO to web strategy, sales, business planning and competing without discounting.
The full lineup is:
- Mitch Axelrod – author of the New Game of Business
- Tim Berry – CEO of Palo Alto Software, Business Planning Expert
- Joyce Bone – Millionaire Mom
- Ann Michael Henry – Productivity Chef
- Kent Lewis – Founder and President of Anvil Media and Formic Media, SEO Expert
- Delia Passi – CEO of Medelia, Inc. and Founder of Women’s Certified, Selling to Women Expert
- Sarah Petty – Boutique marketing expert
- Melanie Benson Strick – CEO of Success Connections
- Crystal Williamson – Technology Coach and Guru
and me, of course! Each speaker has recorded an hour of solid content – mine was about “Leaky Boat Websites – and How to Prevent Them”.
You can register now, and gain online access to all 10 speaker recordings at no cost anytime on June 28th. Or (disclaimer – I do get a part of these proceeds, but a part also goes to Kiva which is a wonderful cause), you can buy the complete set of 10 for only $49 before June 27th.
Check it out!